Mobility benefits | MIA Assurances

We can help you with all types of mobility:

If you don’t want to forget the full range of important coverage when you go abroad (health, assistance, civil liability, private life, retirement, etc.), count on MIA Assurances!




Business travel

Home office abroad

Whether your employees are required to travel abroad on a one-off basis, or engage in long-term business trips, you’ll need to insure them with appropriate coverage. It’s your responsibility as an employer to cover your employees who work outside your country’s borders!

As a brokerage firm with a strong international DNA and specializing in international companies, our day-to-day mission is to help foreign companies with a subsidiary in France to find the health, provident and supplementary pension cover they need. We also support our customers wishing to insure their employees abroad.

Our network of partners with the main organizations on the market enables us to find you the best possible cover!

Get a quote

Why insure your employees abroad?

If your business involves foreign travel, you’ll need to arrange appropriate coverage. For business assignments, whether your employees travel occasionally or regularly, you’ll need a plan that covers urgent medical fees and repatriation. Also, it may be useful, especially in the most at-risk regions, to take out a plan covering kidnapping and ransom demands. It’s better to be prepared because this type of risk can soon cost you dearly!

If you have expats or seconded employees, either on their own or as a family, it will be essential to include insurance coverage in the salary package they are offered. The right insurance solution will depend on the country of residence (and therefore on its healthcare system and costs) and on the solution chosen: secondment or expatriation. If your employee remains enrolled in the French Social Security system or is enrolled in the Caisse des Français de l’Etranger (CFE), you’ll need to take out a plan covering out-of-pocket expenses (in the same way as a supplementary health insurance plan in France). Otherwise, you should opt for a “1st euro” plan to provide the full reimbursement of medical expenses (depending on the level of coverage chosen).

To ensure you don’t forget all the important benefits required when going abroad (medical, assistance, personal liability, pension, etc.), count on MIA Insurance Broker:

Find the best Professional assignment and expatriation policy